Appreciation I don't think I can be luckier (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ngl i thought this was going to be about cards :wimwim:
I mean I did get 2 VC cards I'd like to keep but seeing as I can get the only VC card I really really REALLY want i can get rid of one of them :wimwim: so i'd consider myself lucky with my VC cards too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i've generally been lucky that a.c.e interacted with some other of my favorite grouzps like dongkiz and mx too :junweary:
also check your profile pretty please
oh, sorry, i literally never look on my profile lmaooo, i'll look rn!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn I like all 3 too, heaven :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread