I don't think I have an Ultimate Bias group anymore... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been thinking about this for a while now asking myself if I really do prefer B.A.P and BTS over other groups and well... No :nekosweat: Obviously I still love their music (I mean I stan them lol) but there are times where I'll really think about how much I like each of the groups I stan and I'll eventually come to the conclusion that I love all of their music, there are era's I prefer, there are some albums that I really don't like, some I love and are my favorites of all time. Then I'll think of the members, they all have their own traits, skills, etc, that I absolutely adore, I love being their fan and supporting them all. I would say I like all of the groups I stan so much, but there are times where I prefer to listen to a group over another, there are times where I prefer to watch more Stray Kids content over BTS content but I don't think I can say anymore that I like a group over another if you get what I mean.

I used to kind of stress myself out if I wasn't watching or listening to a lot of BTS or B.A.P and think "If they're really my ults why don't I listen to them more than other groups?" it's so silly now that I think about it, this is a hobby and it should be fun not stress me out. I listen to who I want to and I no longer feel guilty if I don't listen to Exo for a week or more, I don't think it makes me less of a fan it just means I'd rather listen to a different artist at that time.

I enjoy the music and really care for all of the members of each group that I stan but I genuinely don't think I prefer one over the other anymore.

I'm pretty much just making this for myself so if you read this then... Hi! :llama_wave: Take the song of the year with you as a gift! :pandahappy:

​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think it's okay to not have only one or 2 ults that you stan. There are so many groups out there, it's almost impossible to only have one or 2 favourites. I myself have lots of ults because there are just so many artists I like equally.

Also Answer is a bop :sj_weary:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t have a number one girl group either. I think that I love equally Red Velvet, Apink and Mamamoo. Sometimes, I love one group more than the others two.

And sometimes I loose a bit of interest into a group but I am not stressed about it anymore because I know that the interest will come back.

I didn’t want to unstan a group during one year because of the whole Kpop stan loyalty mindset but I realized that I didn’t really care like before about them and that they weren’t simply for me anymore.


You don’t have to rank your bias groups if you don’t want you. You don’t have to choose an ultimate group if you don’t want it either.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I refer to B1A4 as my boxed ults for a similar reason. I’m not listening to them as much due to them not releasing anything (except Sandeul) due to military and two members leaving the agency. If B1A4 ever made a comeback I would be there at lightning speed for it, but otherwise it’s fine to say you don’t ult them as much as before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's ok to stan more than one or ult more than one. I am honestly much happier myself to have all the ults I have and wouldn't want it any other way. I used to stress so much that SHINee and 2NE1/ APINK ate THAT group for me but things change, things evolve, new groups are debuting that also are dear to my heart. Heck even the time I added iKON to my ults ( i always was a mess with gg's but for bg's it always was just SHINee) it made me question a ton of things which where unneccesary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread