I don't trust this -__- (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
he doesn't have a gf and idk if he is interested in anyone
Well but the sound of the way your describing him , he is unsure how to approach his feelings for you . Adding to immaturity, he might just want to get rid of his feeling for you. It may seem strange because it seems normal to him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well but the sound of the way your describing him , he is unsure how to approach his feelings for you . Adding to immaturity, he might just want to get rid of his feeling for you. It may seem strange because it seems normal to him.
I'm not sure.. I'm just a bit suspicious, but hopefully he doesn't do anything bad or wrong
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If you have no feelings for him dont look into it
but if you do maybe say something to your friend
but you cant blame him for moving on
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he sounds really sketchy:/ just be cautious
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Once... , my close friend showed me a guy, that was in his cousins band, he was cute but like I didn't think much of it. Little did I know my close friend was having chats and had showed pics of me to him which I found out after we started dating...

Anyway worked out okay we had a kid together and a 8 year relationship xD, my close friend prides himself on hooking us up although it wouldn't have happened if I weren't the straight forward person I am and didn't start talking to him first lol

As for the guy, he may have good intentions and may think you just seem lonely really.. Who knows when in doubt ask?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread