I Don't understand why anyone would do this (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
My little brother drew on my pillow case...
IMG_8809.jpeg

I bought this about 3 months ago, I was so angry I cried. I don't understand why he would ever do something like this, I guess he thought it was funny? He's only seven, I knew he shouldn't have a phone.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Like maybe I'd understand if it was some drawing or something like "poop head" at worst but that word....he is going through something def.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Like maybe I'd understand if it was some drawing or something like "poop head" at worst but that word....he is going through something def.
He probably thought it was funny, i was playing minecraft with him when he suddenly asked me how to spell it, I stupidly didn't put two and two together.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
He probably thought it was funny, i was playing minecraft with him when he suddenly asked me how to spell it, I stupidly didn't put two and two together.
No, it wasn't stupid for you not to put it together you were preoccupied. Things like that happen a lot. I'm just surprised by the word of choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kids do the darnedest things, don't they?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
No, it wasn't stupid for you not to put it together you were preoccupied. Things like that happen a lot. I'm just surprised by the word of choice.
Me too! My heart dropped i thought I was being cursed lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
wtf?? did you talk to someone else in the family about it??? that's rude and weird
Yup, I told my mom and she took his dessert away, he got heavily lectured by my dad then he apologized
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread