I don't want a permanent Dream unit... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I want it... but there is something I want even more...

If I had to pick between having Renjun and Chenle in WayV and having an OG Dream unit.... I will pick RenLe in WayV in a heartbeat....
IN. A. HEARTBEAT.

That is it. This be my confession.
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want him to be in both but I don't want to put too much work on him at the same time. It would be so hard promoting in both China and Korea with different groups. :yolk: I'll hand him over to WayV for now :c The new Dreamies better live up to my standards :chickill:

You've reminded me how Dream aren't going to be the same anymore now :c *cries in pool of sadness*
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want him to be in both but I don't want to put too much work on him at the same time. It would be so hard promoting in both China and Korea with different groups. :yolk: I'll hand him over to WayV for now :c The new Dreamies better live up to my standards :chickill:

You've reminded me how Dream aren't going to be the same anymore now :c *cries in pool of sadness*
but the thing is... the current trainees SM has... there are these 2 cuties who look to be Dream aged.... I... They look so cute...



1578766069816.png
1578766099131.png
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
but the thing is... the current trainees SM has... there are these 2 cuties who look to be Dream aged.... I... They look so cute...



1578766069816.png
1578766099131.png
They do look cute :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I agree i feel like all the members potentials are better in separate groups tbh

chenle and renjun have strong vocals what will do well in wayv
plus wayv seems to be promoting more in korea << maybe ready for More nct members
sm wont be able to hide the nct connections in china after renjun and chenle join


and jisung jaemin and jeno will all do amazing in a hip hop / pop style
what dream was starting to go down what didnt really suit chenle or renjun tbh as there faces are to innocent
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My Theories​

2020:Jasmin, Jeno & Renjun debut in NCT Q/X or whatever they call it with 2 new members. Chenle & Jisung stay in Dream with 5 or more new kids.

2021: Chenle graduates from Dream and he and Renjun start promoting in China in the new Chinese group SM have already said they’re planning. Jisung joins the new Korean unit as Renjun’s replacement like Jungwoo did for Winwin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread