Rumor I don't want to believe this...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yuna, PassCode's screamer and one of the chief reasons I stan them, is rumored to leave the group for health reasons. I don't know what's happening to her, but I heard that she had problems during this last tour and she even left the stage crying on one of their performances. They say she's been ill for a long time now. I'm not sure what's going on; but I don't want my favourite screamer to go.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
This apparently has happened before. Back on 2017, she was hospitalized due to an ovarian cyst, and the group had to go with 3 members for a while. I don't know how they did it without her. Maybe it will happen as on that time... I hope; but this time it might be better for her to leave. But maybe it's not as bad as it seems.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread