I downloaded 5 movies today for my flight (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All were listed as Russian, I figured I might as well practice it while watching movies. Then I watched a short clip to see if they seemed interesting. Of the 5 movies, only two were actually in Russian. Two :coronawimwim: Despite all 5 being listed as being in Russian, and Russian alone. Someone really doesn’t know what the Russian language sounds like
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, tbf I was riding in a car once with a Russian GPS, and I thought it was Spanish because the lady was talking fast. lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I never knew this wow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: teach the people russian :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:bunnyhi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I do like Germany :sakUwu: Ive been before. But most of my time in Germany was in Berlin, I haven’t been to that many places outside of it, so I can’t claim to be that knowledgeable about it as a whole.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,461
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,018
Gender
Male
I do like Germany :sakUwu: Ive been before. But most of my time in Germany was in Berlin, I haven’t been to that many places outside of it, so I can’t claim to be that knowledgeable about it as a whole.
Berlin is an interesting city in many respects and I would have fun spending some time there, but I wouldn't want to live there. I prefer small villages with lots of nature around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Berlin is an interesting city in many respects and I would have fun spending some time there, but I wouldn't want to live there. I prefer small villages with lots of nature around.
I’m definitely not educated enough on German to know where I’d want to live. But I can’t deny that I’m in love with the public transport in Berlin. Other places in Germany have great public transport too I’m sure but I’m familiar with the Berlin one and given what I can compare it to here in the US, it’s a godsend :thumbsupcat: The idea of living in a city and not needing a car sounds incredible. But it is true that I’ve grown up
In small naturey towns most of my life, so that may be also why I theoretically wouldn’t mind not living in one of those later in life (in Germany, not the US). And as far as cities go, Berlin is still naturey at points which I like. But then Berlin also has tourist appeal because of the history of it, I love history, so I never run out of places to visit in Berlin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread