I dreamt flying hamsters (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so at least partially, last night my dreams were different from what they usually are.. nightmares
it was really colorful and cute and I was trying to protect the little babies at some kind of carneval somehow, it was kind of like a Ghibli movie now that I think of it hehe

I give you a curse from the past


Good luck with the rest of your day
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad you had a lovely dream. you really have had to deal way too much with insomnia and bad dreams :/
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's a cute dream. I am glad you had that instead of a nightmare.
you've been going through those like clockwork and I feel you,
because I go through the same exact thing.

maybe hug a plush before bed, then maybe you won't have a nightmare hopefully?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am glad you had a lovely dream. you really have had to deal way too much with insomnia and bad dreams :/
That's a cute dream. I am glad you had that instead of a nightmare.
you've been going through those like clockwork and I feel you,
because I go through the same exact thing.

maybe hug a plush before bed, then maybe you won't have a nightmare hopefully?
thanks, you guys are cute :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread