- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
i set it on the counter and it slipped ;-;oh no, what happend![]()
oh no.. I hope it can be fixedi set it on the counter and it slipped ;-;
i hope so.....my dad said that there are test points in the circuit board (?) and the stuff can be transferred....i hope that's gonna happen ;-;oh no.. I hope it can be fixed![]()
uhh I have no idea about that, I hope it works out!!i hope so.....my dad said that there are test points in the circuit board (?) and the stuff can be transferred....i hope that's gonna happen ;-;
me either, but i hope so too ^^uhh I have no idea about that, I hope it works out!!![]()