18+ I dunno how i feel about this... [ not really 18+ just maybe sensitive] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nct jisung & jeno being the face for "" "Illegal filming OUT! Digital sexual crime OUT!" """

Jisung isnt even classed as a adult in korea...
he only just turned 18 this year...

it feels weird for 2 very young idols to be the face of something they probably dont fully understand yet..
they dont probably understand sex properly yet either... so why them not older idols...

n번방·불법촬영물 OUT! M클린이 나선다​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I somewhat disagree as teenagers have committed hidden cam crimes as well and they should be more aware of it. I think people of Jeno's and Jisung's age do understand things like this well already, as long as they havent been complitely oblivious to it.

But, since this isn't aimed to teenagers in particular, i think they could have chosen idols who are bit older and adult for it. I still think there was aspect of wanting to young plp to be aware of this why they chose them, but it's still bit heavy topic to be face off.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
When you want young but you get too young. I have no idea what I think about this honestly. Cause it's aimed at them? but other than that idk if they were the right choice.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm conflicted, I see both sides. On one hand it seems to be aimed at people their age but Jisung being underage does make me feel weird about it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i'm pretty sure 18 year olds already know a few things about sex
not so much in korea
yes in the west
but koreans dont lose virginity at stupid ages
21 is pretty average for koreans
17 is america average age
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm conflicted, I see both sides. On one hand it seems to be aimed at people their age but Jisung being underage does make me feel weird about it.
jeno doesnt bother me it jisung
like why not jeno and jaemin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread