@SakinoSweety Don't forget you have a good imaginative creative side, that in itself is very attractive to people.
@SakinoSweety Don't forget you have a good imaginative creative side, that in itself is very attractive to people.
I can see you falling in love with someone like one of your characters in your storiesI will blush, that’s way too cute !
Who especially ?I can see you falling in love with someone like one of your characters in your stories![]()
Sakino (hence why her name is in your username)Who especially ?![]()
Saki-chanSakino (hence why her name is in your username)![]()
Oh yes, I remember you saying you like English and Irish girls@YerinLikesGirls I thought you were talking about that gorgeous Irish/English girl 😏 Candice
That’s definitely not false, but I don’t want to admit that I love English accentOh yes, I remember you saying you like English and Irish girlsbut you also like Japanese girls.
It's probably why you put the English/Irish girl and Japanese together?![]()
But there are all types of English accents within the English accent lolThat’s definitely not false, but I don’t want to admit that I love English accent![]()
Southern accents sound the best to me but I love all accents 😆😆😆But there are all types of English accents within the English accent lol
I have a southern accent as I am right near the south coastSouthern accents sound the best to me but I love all accents 😆😆😆
Damn that’s too hotI have a southern accent as I am right near the south coast![]()
Beats me.Why did I wanted to put a British aesthetic signature if I didn’t like UK though 😂 @YerinLikesGirls
You don’t knowI dunno 😊