Fanart I expose my shit drawings (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
So,,,I'm still a beginner to digital art at least sooo,,,. But here are some pictures I've made recently lol. I guess I just feel like sharing c: I'm still very young and learning so don't judge me TOO much







@twinkle ;)
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
i see them now, and holy moly izz they are beautiful!!! they look so good and ur so stupid to say they are ugly, that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAHH THANK YOU :llama_blush:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Seriously!!!! :pandaomg: Your style with the ink drawing is GREAT! Especially the crosshatching on the eyes, the look is amazing!!!! Then the digital one!!!! The skin looks like SKIN! Teach me :((
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Seriously!!!! :pandaomg: Your style with the ink drawing is GREAT! Especially the crosshatching on the eyes, the look is amazing!!!! Then the digital one!!!! The skin looks like SKIN! Teach me :((
SDJKDJD THANK YOU SO MUCH :llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These are really good! This might be a weird thing to say but I really like the hands because I suck at drawing hand and it's so hard for me. TT I think the faces are really good as well and I like the shading.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
These are really good! This might be a weird thing to say but I really like the hands because I suck at drawing hand and it's so hard for me. TT I think the faces are really good as well and I like the shading.
Thank you!! I'm glad you think the hands looks nice, I'm not very confident in drawing them yet o.0
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you!! I'm glad you think the hands looks nice, I'm not very confident in drawing them yet o.0
Trust me, they look really good, coming from someone who draws really shitty hands!~
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
WDYM THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL :pandaannoyed: IF I HAD INSTAGRAM I'D FOLLOW YOU
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Don't you ever doubt yourself - seriously.
I know it's hard not to sometimes (I'm a habitual doubter of myself and have been for years) BUT! Know that you are heavily admired and that your skills produce awesome works. Keep it up, I want to see more ♥
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Such is the creator's curse for being his/her own worst critic. These are absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought you were a beginner drawing digitally. In fact, I don't. They're too good. 🧐
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread