I feel bad and sorry to..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. the people who end up changing.....those who lose that starry glow in their eyes... their silliness and courage to be who they are without a second thought.. the ones who can no longer smile like they used to..... because they were too good for this world, too kind, too pure and though they were strong and endured for a long time, they ultimately got swallowed by the darkness of people's crooked hearts and cruel words... it's so sad to me how we shape each other into something worse than what we originally were when we were young and little ... how we all go from fearless children to terrified adults :// I always envy any person who is still so bright and lively because I don't think I will ever reach that state if I ever even was that way.. please take care of yourselves and others. The world is cruel by nature, life is so unfair, and people are ruthless... so be kind when you can, and when you're too hurt to give anything away, try to take a break and heal rather than spilling out negativity.. a single hurtful word can stick with someone for so many years or even push them over the edge.. I don't know, I'm just thinking, I wish it was all different, better......
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Amen to that sister <3
Take care of ourselves and each other :)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And if you see someone who does look down, upset, or lost, or even if they don't, say something kind to them. While one unkind word may be able to push them over the edge, one kind word or gesture may be able to push them over the other edge and turn their entire day around.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s unfortunate how the kind gets often mistreated. My bestie and I have been talking a lot about these topics on our calls. We really came to the conclusion that this world is truly a mess and full of darkness. sadly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread