- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
So i had an opportunity to send in fanmail to a gatsby cast member and i made bracelets and drawings for two others as well...... Guess what idiotic thing i did
For context, i sent it out today. No going back.
So for eva as I've mentioned before.... While she was living in NC we literally lived 2 hours apart and i thought that was pretty cool. I SAID THE FIRST 12-13 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!! IT WAS 8!!!! And i even drew an arrow from the years i put down.....that said my age.....
For context, i sent it out today. No going back.
So for eva as I've mentioned before.... While she was living in NC we literally lived 2 hours apart and i thought that was pretty cool. I SAID THE FIRST 12-13 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!! IT WAS 8!!!! And i even drew an arrow from the years i put down.....that said my age.....