I feel like I'm not making sense (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Must be the headache at 4 am that isn't letting me sleep.
Have some horrible photos of the moon because it's impossible to take a good photo of the moon on a phone.
IMG_20200604_034314079.jpg
IMG_20200604_034235073.jpg
IMG_20200604_034222874.jpg
It's really pretty irl but you wouldn't know from the photos
But I hope you guys are having a nice day/night :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yeah you don’t make sense it’s not just the headache
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So, I'm not the only one unable to sleep...
yesterday I took a nap because I had a headache but whenever I do that I can't sleep properly at night.
Oof I feel that, I took a long af nap yesterday too and when I was younger it would mess up my sleep. But now I take naps almost daily :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof I feel that, I took a long af nap yesterday too and when I was younger it would mess up my sleep. But now I take naps almost daily :jisoosmh:
I just can't do it anymore. I used to take naps everyday when I was a student but my sleep pattern was crazy.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hope you still feel good Vik
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've got a weird bit of nausea but otherwise I feel great :sanapray:
oh hopefully the nausea will go aways. still got a headache?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh hopefully the nausea will go aways. still got a headache?
Nope, I took some painkillers before and it went away. I'm hoping they're not what's causing the nausea :jisoosmh:
Although it might be because I ate very little, I just realized that I barely had anything to eat yesterday. I should go eat breakfast before I forget rip
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, I took some painkillers before and it went away. I'm hoping they're not what's causing the nausea :jisoosmh:
Although it might be because I ate very little, I just realized that I barely had anything to eat yesterday. I should go eat breakfast before I forget rip
yeah that could be it. taking painkillers before eating something can cause that. you probably really should eat something
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got up in the middle of the night because I had the munchies. Felt good.
Usually I can't sleep through the night due to nightmares.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread