- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Like ppl keep giving me advise, but i already know those, and it just feels like they preach to me.
Yeah, but kinda... I'm stressed about this thing. So i think they have the common sense to know this thing is stressful. But because they went over them they joke about it and give bland advice as u said.Tbh people do sometimes give the blandest advice tooThough sometimes the obvious ends up being what’s actually needed then
Offf guiltyI feel like I’m really self aware, which doesn’t help when I know it’s irrational to think a certain way but do anyways
need that firm calmness in my lifewhat I usually say is
" thank you for the advice, I will take that into consideration"
Ohhh sassyI just shrug it off.
Whatever advice they give acknowledge it
and then continue on going.
kind of a 'rebel' like that.