I feel like Ive missed a billion comebacks (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was on vacation then obsessed with Dofus then obsessed with Minecraft and not listening to music so i don't know what I missed that was good :jisoosmh:

I caught up with Everglow, Itzy, TRCNG, Weki Meki (stan btw), Red Velvet, Rocket Punch, Pink Fantasy, Woosung, The Boyz, IZ, and probably some more that I'm not remembering. What were all of yours favorite comebacks recently?

@Reo help​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd like to help, but I'm way behind you :haylul: :wimwim:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe:
But which ones were worth hearing
theres a billion of them :welp:

So your Dofus obsession is now over?
For now, it might come back later
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread