I feel like Kpop is dead without this (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
When it comes to kpop I mostly care about the song. The concept comes long after and usually the songs with gc or sexy concepts are not enough intense for my taste unless it's something like Abracadabra.

If I want sexy concept I would rather look to songs from my country, female singers really nail the sexy concept very well (@itzybitzyblink can confirm :jenniesmug: )
Where are you from ? I am curious to check that since I am not a sexy concept fan.

AOA, Girl Days and Sistar are the only groups with a sexy concept that I like though since their music is just so good and now I am missing them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread