Debut I feel like lots of people missed this debut (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t really like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No. I didn’t miss it


It’s more it wasn’t that unique to me where it phased a bit after I watched it a few times. I tried out the B sides. But this isn’t something I enjoyed. I wish them luck on their comeback though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Afaik it's Badkiz minus one member with a new name under the same company, so not much has changed. They've always been hit or miss. This song was decent but I really hate when groups drop an MV that breaks up the song. Didn't even like it when Mamamoo did it with gogobebe, and it's worse for a nugu group that's trying to get some attention. It really discourages repeated listening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread