I feel like my list of dishes to try keeps growing and growing (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's already fairly long. I make multiple new dishes a week usually, but it somehow doesn't seem to shrink a whole lot. Probably because I keep randomly finding recipes that sound interesting and keep adding them. I'm adding another rice dish to the list today when I find the recipe that sounds best :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What are some of the easiest ones to make? (Not counting boiled ramen or pasta.)
On the to try list probably pork chops with zaatar, spiced beef bowls, and fried milk seem the easiest to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to do this, but with desserts :sakUwu:
Desserts are good, I approve :pepesmug: I have a desserts list too, and some desserts on the to try list also
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your food budget must be high but I bet your family is never disappointed.
Well making new foods isn’t usually different budget wise from making only stuff I’ve already made. Tomatoes don’t get more expensive if you plan on adding them to soup or salad or an obscure arabic dish or whatever :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread