If I for some reason made a goodbye thread on kps, I’d change my name to JoanaIsAway :worry:
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 February 2020 #1 If I for some reason made a goodbye thread on kps, I’d change my name to JoanaIsAway Reactions: yeji, Pilot, bulletproof and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 24 February 2020 #2 Reactions: yeji, Pilot, bulletproof and 2 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 24 February 2020 #3 good one but I prefer JoanaIsHere, don't go Reactions: yeji, Pilot and JoanaIsHere
Pilot Joined 2 September 2019 Messages 420 Reactions Received 1,144 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 February 2020 #4 Indeed, I prefer JoanaIsHere as well. Reactions: yeji and JoanaIsHere
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 February 2020 #5 but don’t goooo Reactions: JoanaIsHere