I Feel Popular lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
now, when you type 'xxchenxiaoxx' into google, my soundcloud and twitter come up. I'm now one with the internet :felixdance:​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'll take my mind off that by searching up my other usernames!

ParkHereJimin - some chick on Twitter (not me)
Caramel_Mochi917 - caramel flavored mochi
berrymochi917 - Yankee candle scent
ChimChimCheroo - obvs the Mary Poppins song, no Googling required lol
Hopewrecked - a book called Wreck of the Hope by some dude named Casper David Fredrich
dimpled_sun - an Amazon listing for a dimpled solar system model :lisalaugh:
danielchoibae - Kang Daniel's profile :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:

I think that covers it!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ayyyyy llama_twerk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread