I feel sick as shit (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
They always do... I know the feeling... thankfully we both have like a month left if I'm correct?
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They always do... I know the feeling... thankfully we both have like a month left if I'm correct?
I only have a month left of school!


ugh, I hate this feeling, I feel like throwing up
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I only have a month left of school!


ugh, I hate this feeling, I feel like throwing up
I just think of how it's all going to be done soon, but I also rarely have stomach aches and when I do i never use medication idk why
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread