I feel so bad but it didn’t even happen (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:haylul:

So I had a dream about hanging out with Yunho from Ateez, we were just going to the arcade, eating out, etc... and then for some reason instead of it being Yunho it was this random guy I was hanging out with. And in the dream I was so disappointed because I wanted to continue hanging out with Yunho (I was having a fun time in dreamland with my bias!) and I kind of made it obvious to this poor dude that I didn’t want to hang out with him. I was literally throwing a tantrum, stomping my feet as we were walking, pouting and arms crossed and this poor dude was so hurt (understandable) and even looked like he was going to cry at one point. I woke up feeling so bad and laughing my head off at my dream self.

I can’t help it, I wanted a fun day with my boy Yunho.

1609266436954.gif
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
that's super adorable omg :pikahappy:
i never dream about my biases just random idols :yolk:
oof, I dream about my biases a lot lol but usually they’re the most random dreams ever and don’t make much sense, this was probably the most normal one. I once dreamed of having to babysit L (from Infinite) and he was the whiniest man child ever in the dream :jisoosmh:


I have a very blurry memory of a dream with my bias. I don't even remember what was it all about. I rarely remember my dreams at all.
I usually only remember tiny snippets but for some reason with this one I can pretty much remember everything that happened.
i hardly dream like that lol
May you dream of your ult tonight :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I once had a dream about Leonardo DiCaprio but this is just another level. Yunho come to my dreams too, please!!! :D
we can take turns or something, weekends off if you please.
send Seonghwa as well :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I once had a dream about Leonardo DiCaprio but this is just another level. Yunho come to my dreams too, please!!! :D
we can take turns or something, weekends off if you please.
send Seonghwa as well :D.
If I see him again I’ll send him to you :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread