I feel uncomfortable often (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
When I sleep that is, I sometimes take an hour to just get into a comfy position to be able to actually sleep. Especially since I tend to think a lot about it.

Thing is, if I think about Uni stuff or smn i have for tomorrow it takes me longer to fall asleep but if I don't I start focusing on how comfortable I am in bed and it drives me nuts cause I know that if I was tired af I'd be asleep in a matter of seconds... annoying really, not as bad as insomnia but still there to bug me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm I have a lot of stuff running through my head and making me uncomfortable when I'm awake but I only go to bed when I'm literally dying, so in a way it helps I guess coz my body crashes super quick and I fall asleep.
Although it messes up my sleep cycle really bad and I feel uncomfortable af again the next day.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm I have a lot of stuff running through my head and making me uncomfortable when I'm awake but I only go to bed when I'm literally dying, so in a way it helps I guess coz my body crashes super quick and I fall asleep.
Although it messes up my sleep cycle really bad and I feel uncomfortable af again the next day.
Oof that's even worse, I somehow get myself to go to sleep despite not being completely dead, cause I'd rather be a bit uncomfortable that go to sleep at 5AM :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof that's even worse, I somehow get myself to go to sleep despite not being completely dead, cause I'd rather be a bit uncomfortable that go to sleep at 5AM :taesip:
Yeah it's not the greatest feeling :haylul:
Like once I reach home around 18:30, I'll probably nap from 19:00 to 22:00 then stay awake the whole night only to nap 2 hours in the morning, the pain :lisalaugh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it's not the greatest feeling :haylul:
Like once I reach home around 18:30, I'll probably nap from 19:00 to 22:00 then stay awake the whole night only to nap 2 hours in the morning, the pain :lisalaugh:
I'm lucky enough to never have classes before like... 10AM so I pretty much always get to sleep at least up until then. Getting up early would suck since I usually get up at 10-11, just like normally, that's when my body's just like naturally waking me up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get you. I usually take a while to fall asleep too. A lot is going through my head and it just sucks. That's why I started listening to meditation cause it helps my mind ccalm down and makes me more relaxed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread