Appreciation I fell in love with a girl (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's Eunji pie of Apink!! :pandalove:

Now, my love for Eunji is nothing new, but maaan I've been obsessed with her music lately since it fits this refreshing and warm Spring weather perfectly <3

I love her pure and powerful voice, her ability to hit amazing high notes so effortlessly and with a smile, her lively personality that feels like she's just so true to herself, her perfect body and face, her amazing acting skills, her cool piercings, and ofc, her beautiful bright smile. I could watch her and listen to her all day, no joke.... she's a bit dfferent and I love it hehe..
In fact, for the first time in my life I am thinking of spending money on kpop and I'm considering buying all her albums on kpopmart..:llama_blush:

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You should totally buy her albums, her photobooks are super pretty!
Yeees I saw some unboxing vids and everything is so pretty, simple, and refreshing.. both the music and visuals and I love it all so much! is kpopmart a good site though? does anyone know? (I have no idea about these things heh)
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeees I saw some unboxing vids and everything is so pretty, simple, and refreshing.. both the music and visuals and I love it all so much! is kpopmart a good site though? does anyone know? (I have no idea about these things heh)
They’re pretty good, I’ve bought from them before and not had any problems ^_^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's Eunji pie of Apink!! :pandalove:

Now, my love for Eunji is nothing new, but maaan I've been obsessed with her music lately since it fits this refreshing and warm Spring weather perfectly <3

I love her pure and powerful voice, her ability to hit amazing high notes so effortlessly and with a smile, her lively personality that feels like she's just so true to herself, her perfect body and face, her amazing acting skills, her cool piercings, and ofc, her beautiful bright smile. I could watch her and listen to her all day, no joke.... she's a bit dfferent and I love it hehe..
In fact, for the first time in my life I am thinking of spending money on kpop and I'm considering buying all her albums on kpopmart..:llama_blush:


Great taste, she is one of my favorite Kpop singers and one of my bias ( basically, all of Apink are my bias). Have you heard her cover of Bang Bang ? It’s great.

 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread