Sensitive i felt like today was dead so lets cause drama shall we? (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
HEY YOU READING THIS DID YOU EAT WELL AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER IF YOU DID, I WILL SHOW UP AT 3 AM >:) NOW MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND GET LOTS OF REST I LOVE YALL AND PEACEEEEE MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH <33



 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
HEY YOU READING THIS DID YOU EAT WELL AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER IF YOU DID, I WILL SHOW UP AT 3 AM >:) NOW MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND GET LOTS OF REST I LOVE YALL AND PEACEEEEE MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH <33



Thank you so much for being so caring!:izhug:
I have
-Been eating well✅

-Drinking lots of water on the daily✅

-I have been sleeping well✅

-My days for the past week have been good✅

make sure that you are doing the same or I will rapidly approach your location within 48 hours or less:pepe_cool::turtlehat::cat::pikagun:

have a good night!:bigcatlove:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
make sure that you are doing the same or I will rapidly approach your location within 48 hours or less:pepe_cool::turtlehat::cat::pikagun:
Telling someone your coming to get them but not when... so that they stress... :takingnotes: Very good!
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Telling someone your coming to get them but not when... so that they stress... :takingnotes: Very good!
Thank You Thank You :catsip: :rjbow::bigcatclap:
A very effective strategy and one I learned well:llama_flirt::llama_tea:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yelling creates fear.

Never yell.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,891
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh, I'm quaking in my socks (not wearing shoes rn)! lol
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much for being so caring!:izhug:
I have
-Been eating well✅

-Drinking lots of water on the daily✅

-I have been sleeping well✅

-My days for the past week have been good✅

make sure that you are doing the same or I will rapidly approach your location within 48 hours or less:pepe_cool::turtlehat::cat::pikagun:

have a good night!:bigcatlove:
im glad!! we love u orbi~
i will lie so u can come here lol
TYY<33
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you so much for being so caring!:izhug:
I have
-Been eating well✅

-Drinking lots of water on the daily✅

-I have been sleeping well✅

-My days for the past week have been good✅

make sure that you are doing the same or I will rapidly approach your location within 48 hours or less:pepe_cool::turtlehat::cat::pikagun:

have a good night!:bigcatlove:
You may start driving in the general direction of my house.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread