- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Which includes gfx and poetry. Haven't got back into gaming again but I am working on it.
Here is something I recently did :)
I like to thank my new zest for life and also my ks friends <3
@vogue @Bookworm @Lady_Grey @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @DrowningFishy @Chahee @Keihatsu
@Ahsoka @kodoku@Jakey_Yoda
and all I know here <3
Without you guys supporting me, I don't think I would have gotten out of my funk.
Here is something I recently did :)
I like to thank my new zest for life and also my ks friends <3
@vogue @Bookworm @Lady_Grey @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @DrowningFishy @Chahee @Keihatsu
@Ahsoka @kodoku@Jakey_Yoda
and all I know here <3
Without you guys supporting me, I don't think I would have gotten out of my funk.
Attachments
-
91.8 KB Views: 41
-
170.3 KB Views: 68