I Felt The Need To Apologize... (2 Viewers)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm So sorry @MinSquishy , @kinnie , @ParkSeonghwaaa , and @WonMoreTime

I Would have been more atcive and been able to talk more if i didn't get sick! :pandasad:

I Got the flu, but a really bad storm took out our wifi, so i had to stay home without wifi :(

I would have let you know sooner otherwise.

I'm happy to say that our wifi works and i will be back soon!~




I Love You Guys!~ Happy Valentines Day To All!~:pandalove::lovelycooky::nekolove::saranghae:🥰😘😍
I wish you all the best on this lovely holiday!~
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm So sorry @MinSquishy , @kinnie , @ParkSeonghwaaa , and @WonMoreTime

I Would have been more atcive and been able to talk more if i didn't get sick! :pandasad:

I Got the flu, but a really bad storm took out our wifi, so i had to stay home without wifi :(

I would have let you know sooner otherwise.

I'm happy to say that our wifi works and i will be back soon!~




I Love You Guys!~ Happy Valentines Day To All!~:pandalove::lovelycooky::nekolove::saranghae:🥰😘😍
I wish you all the best on this lovely holiday!~
​
You're fine, sweetie. I wasn't at school today and yesterday I was at a field trip for art. I missed you though!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i was like why has my bestie been dead for i don't know how long long time no see.
I HOPE YOUR U FEEL BETTER.
We've miss u
:taesquish: :pandahappy:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
i was like why has my bestie been dead for i don't know how long long time no see.
I HOPE YOUR U FEEL BETTER.
We've miss u
:taesquish: :pandahappy:
Yes i died for i few days but I'm Better for now!
Thank chu!
I missed you to!~
:pandalove: :nekolove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Awe you're so sweet. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. Drink plenty of OJ and get better soon. ^^
What a pleasant V-Day gift to have you back.
It's ok! I've got to skip school~ I will!~ :pandalove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Valentines day.... How I hate it... Nah I don't really, I just don't have anyone to share it with *sob sob*
Thanks for the heads up. It wax cute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Valentines day.... How I hate it... Nah I don't really, I just don't have anyone to share it with *sob sob*
Thanks for the heads up. It wax cute.
You can share with me!~ I don't have anyone to share with :( But i make the best of it!~
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You can share with me!~ I don't have anyone to share with :( But i make the best of it!~
Hmmmm interesting proposition. But I don't even know even lol
I am so hopeless at these days, I best avoid it so I don't stuff up : x
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Hmmmm interesting proposition. But I don't even know even lol
I am so hopeless at these days, I best avoid it so I don't stuff up : x
It's always on the table:pandalove:, Anyone can celebrate with me~
And anytime you need to talk or want someone to listen, I'm here :pikahappy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's always on the table:pandalove:, Anyone can celebrate with me~
And anytime you need to talk or want someone to listen, I'm here :pikahappy:
You're sweet. Thank you!
and that's very generous O.o how thoughtful <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread