Performance I. FINALLY. FOUND. IT. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Nobody cares but I'm so happy.

I have been looking for this particular Chu performance for nearly 5 years.

Theres nothing noteworthy about it. It's just those outfits are from my favorite f(x) photograph of all time.
24pih4z.jpg


And I've been looking for the live performance forever. No matter what I searched for I could never find it.

But I found that fucker today!



So relieved. Now the only other performance to find on my bucket list is a live performance of Mr. Boogie with Amber in it. Only one performance exists of it and it's so rare I don't even know if it was actually filmed. They performed it at a secret pre debut banquet in 2009.

Anyway. I'm happy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread