- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Through the Weaver line, of one of my 4th great aunt's husbands.
Her husband Thomas Weaver and his family and descendants lead to America Hawaii in time.
I actually found a death certificate, after like 3 years of searching and not finding anything of Margaret Weaver.
Who was born in Worthen, Shropshire, England in 1830
And at 81/82 she died in Hawaii USA. 1912
Which is so interesting, because I have this whole line of American relatives and famous heads from way back through that.
It ironically goes back to some Hawaiian royals and other things.
God this is such a breakthrough <3 To think I finally found what I was looking for all these years!
@Bookworm @vogue @kodoku @Mairi
Her husband Thomas Weaver and his family and descendants lead to America Hawaii in time.
I actually found a death certificate, after like 3 years of searching and not finding anything of Margaret Weaver.
Who was born in Worthen, Shropshire, England in 1830
And at 81/82 she died in Hawaii USA. 1912
Which is so interesting, because I have this whole line of American relatives and famous heads from way back through that.
It ironically goes back to some Hawaiian royals and other things.
God this is such a breakthrough <3 To think I finally found what I was looking for all these years!
@Bookworm @vogue @kodoku @Mairi
Last edited: