I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (2 Viewers)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Favorite MV of all time and why

In K-pop?


It has a plethora of symbolism, biblical allusions,
references to the LOONAverse, & so on, while maintaining a very defined aesthetic.
I especially like it because it makes a tasteful use of aspect ratios - a narrow aspect ratio is used to represent a narrow mindset while a wider aspect ratio signals to mental ascension.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
i need to work on seminar homework :jisoosmh: see you later mortie :sakUwu:
that’s surprising but at the same time not :nekosweat:
You can do it~
And yes, who thought I'd be into all that cutesy cutesy?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Favorite MV of all time and why

I made a thread about it recently.

The champion for me is:



First the colors and lighting are very eye pleasing.
Choreography and clothes very elegant, girls are pretty and talented.

I also love the theme.

It combines perfectly the issues a common young girl have with magic and the dream of go back in time.

It's also coherent with April's mythos, that usually is about fairy tales and love stories.

It's the ultimate Senpai Platonic Crush theme song.
 
Last edited:
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Stan I think this has some "direction" :worry:

Since when do you listen to Clairo, Skinnny? :wimwim:
And I always check out uploads by TheLazyLazyMe.
They're one of my favOriTe music channels on YT.
This was some quality dream-pop too, & there was that really pretty modulation in the heart of the song.
Definitely has more direction.
I don't duh
Just found this song
But hey you like a song, what a miracle :worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread