I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (2 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Send a nice message to someone

@Drug

Stand by me forever
I only need you
Stand by me, happy days
They pass too quickly
Seeing you sadly turn around
Makes me sad on this night without you
I wanna go to your house even in my dreams
tturuduru duttuduttuttu
Love you Love you
I can’t let you go
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
How did you meet?

I first saw @igloo in an epic anon with @infire707 @Vikki and @readmyfanfic2

I was mostly there only to harass dezy though :jenniesmug:

I met @la_mort_pour_vous when he started making his eccentric threads I think.

He seemed scary at first, but after a while I noticed he could be trusted.
(I don't think there's a high chance of him murdering me or possessing my soul)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread