- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Yes please, I am very pretty on the insideHe has a sword in his room, I think we should decapitate @Skinnny with that.
Yes please, I am very pretty on the insideHe has a sword in his room, I think we should decapitate @Skinnny with that.
Is Daska @Drug + AsukaWhat's in Daska then? My gravestone?
Is it safe to say that you're a certified weeb?I have one katana too
Not yet but...soonWhat's in Daska then? My gravestone?
I've live that life for quite a while.Is it safe to say that you're a certified weeb?
Hardly. He has to deal with @infire707 everyday.Igloo is sane
His gravestone should be in the Taj Mahal dumpNot yet but...soon![]()
They are vcing everyday now?Hardly. He has to deal with @infire707 everyday.
There's trash dumps in daska too, don't worryHis gravestone should be in the Taj Mahal dump
Just say mayoClassic anon question: ketchup or mayo?
depends on what kind of each
It needs to be as big as taj mahal to showcase mortie's greatnessThere's trash dumps in daska too, don't worry
His gravestone should be in the Taj Mahal dump
I hope I didn't infringe any rules though
I know I'm trash. You don't have to hit me where it hurts.
I'll compile all the tiny ones in his honour, it's near my house too so I can visit his grave every dayIt needs to be as big as taj mahal to showcase mortie's greatness