- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Just give me the gif/picture![]()
Just give me the gif/picture![]()
Now I have even forgot what the context of this gif was supposed to be![]()
You're that slow.When can we expect a dp change from igloo
You just did.![]()
Now I have even forgot what the context of this gif was supposed to be![]()
I am an optimistic person so I'll just focus on the fact that this is Gordon Ramsay
How generousWhat if the three of you went to fishing
you'd be eating fish for dinner
Yet you're awake.
I usually go to bed around midnight, but it fluctuates a lot.
What about the weird feeling you get when you wake up from a napWe should write a research paper on igloo for our academy audition
i think that naps are nice
I plan on stealing her
are you going to give me your cat or not![]()