I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (2 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
@la_mort_pour_vous btw Shaun's songs are so sophisticated

I was paying attention to it, and boy it's difficult to sing like that
His style of singing is very dramatic actually.
He tends to do these complicated melismas & throaty belts.
Even though it's not technically the best thing, I stan.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
His style of singing is very dramatic actually.
He tends to do these complicated melismas & throaty belts.
Even though it's not technically the best thing, I stan.
Yeah, I think he's one of the best in what he does
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread