I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (3 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Not really, I just tried to speed up the process so that I could answer enough Anons before I go to sleep. :wimwim:
Otherwise, we'd lose momentum.
I have school tomorrow too. :lazypotato:
oh its rare to see you hyped like that
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
It kinda didnt flopped I think.

Some people will still revive it later in 2 hours or tomorrow
It was successful, I guess.
But I want us to reach 1K replies. :sanapray:
Pretty impossible milestone but a boy can dream. :wimwim:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
It was successful, I guess.
But I want us to reach 1K replies. :sanapray:
Pretty impossible milestone but a boy can dream. :wimwim:
lol 1k posts maybe it'll happen

Wait, will this anon last forever anyway?

It doesnt depend on us though
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
please, you’ve got already 16 pages :wimwim: that’s plenty to me
My first Anon reached 3.6K replies, but that was on AKP, so I guess that's a different story.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
lol 1k posts maybe it'll happen

Wait, will this anon last forever anyway?

It doesnt depend on us though
@igloo & I were the first on KS to do an Anon.
We reached 867 replies when the Forum was just warming up.
Hope we can replicate that success. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread