- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
The anime or the mangá?favorite manga/anime? good night y’all <3
Evangelion.
And good evening, Darj.![]()
NO YOU TOOK TOO MANY DRUGSYou spelled "TWAT" wrong.![]()
It's one of the rare cases I like the anime better than the manga.The anime or the mangá?
There's only one @Drug thoughNO YOU TOOK TOO MANY DRUGS
I GUESS SO?BELGI YOU’RE ALIVE![]()
I'm not the who is misspelling words.NO YOU TOOK TOO MANY DRUGS
I only like the last 2 episodes.It's one of the rare cases I like the anime better than the manga.![]()
drooksThere's only one @Drug though
NOOOOOOI'm not the who is misspelling words.![]()
Funny that I went to check the correct number of "s"'s 'misspelling' have lolI'm not the who is misspelling words.![]()
Too late to save yourself now.NOOOOOO
I DID NOT
it’s night but i want to eat potato chips
Go to the kitchen & peel some potatoes.![]()
It would be so ironic if I misspelled the word "misspelling" itself.Funny that I went to check the correct number of "s"'s 'misspelling' have lol
I MEANT TO SAY WATToo late to save yourself now.![]()
NOOOOOO
I DID NOT
It sounds so wrong thoughIt would be so ironic if I misspelled the word "misspelling" itself.![]()
Hi Kevin