I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (3 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
What kind of house would you like to live in, describe it's interior

A small house, so that I can clean it very fast and to avoid the risky of babysitting relatives against my will.

Was it my fault that we share some ancestrals?

I want to choose who I interact with, thanks.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Are you able to get into the holiday spirit usually or do you wish to get into it

Like christmas?

Actually in Honey & Clover it seems so cool, I wish I could pass it with some pretty ladies like that.
Would be so awesome.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Is there a certain place that you visit often and are quite fond of?

Yugioh cards store maybe.

It's so far xD

I still need to win more though lol
I'm just waiting for my flutes of summoning kuriboh cards to arrive.

Oh I need to check if some other cards are on stock btw...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread