I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
What kind of house would you like to live in, describe it's interior

A Victorian palace with yew wood interiors. :sakUwu:
There would be a kitchen with a large natural oven, & a terrace that overlooks the mountains.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yeah, but i see you around a lot lol :pikahappy: we’re fellow armies, aren’t we? i saw that you’re in the ks bangtan server :pepeheart:
Yep I'm an army :nekolove:

I've seen you around a lot too. I've always wanted to tell you pink Jin is superior :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread