- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
sameWorst part of your routine?
Getting up from bed.![]()
sameWorst part of your routine?
Getting up from bed.![]()
Fine then, he is going into my sandwich today.
But he is.
A special one.
Cause maybe do is not like an actual egg![]()
Fine then, he is going into my sandwich today.
Say bye to your boy.![]()
All your fault.
You monster.
oh really?By the way, we're past 867 replies.
That was the record for my first Anon on here, that was with @igloo.
Now that I see it, his nostrils are very circular.stan d.o anyway
![]()
does that bother you?Now that I see it, his nostrils are very circular.![]()
Eggstan d.o anyway
![]()
No, it's aesthetically pleasing.does that bother you?![]()
I hope you spill it on your screenTea or coffee (please say tea)
Of course tea.
It's what I sip when I'm harassing Skinnny.
I'm not a clumsy incompetent like you.I hope you spill it on your screen![]()