I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (2 Viewers)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
i spent too much on buying shoes today

I mean you certainly didn't think about functionality, like igloo said. :wimwim:
However, heels look good on both men & women, so you can only think of it as a good investment or think of it as a lesson for it to not repeat again.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: to look snazzy, what else? :lazypotato:
the boots probably do it better tho
boots are much more fashionable than heels tbh
i don't keep up with all the latest trends though so who knows what's in these days
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
:susPepe:it’s better to make them confess to you perhaps, but thanks for the advice:pikahappy:
it's not reliable tho
these days people are so scared of rejection and have low self esteem that they'd never think of being liked back
or just don't want to ruin the friendship and make it awkward
so it's better to just confess
i lucked out that dezy confessed to me but looking back i really should have confessed
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
it's not reliable tho
these days people are so scared of rejection and have low self esteem that they'd never think of being liked back
or just don't want to ruin the friendship and make it awkward
so it's better to just confess
i lucked out that dezy confessed to me but looking back i really should have confessed
the guy i’m interested in isn’t exactly the shy type, i think he enjoys pursuing :nekosweat: but yeah, it’s definitely sometimes better to let the person know you like them directly, thanks igloo:sanapray:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
the guy i’m interested in isn’t exactly the shy type, i think he enjoys pursuing :nekosweat: but yeah, it’s definitely sometimes better to let the person know you like them directly, thanks igloo:sanapray:
oh you're crushing on a playboy:taemsip:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Those weary emotes are sorta weird now that I think about it :worry:

I still don't understand what they're supposed to express to be honest. They're just so vague.
Why would an expression named as 😩 be used to express a great liking for something?
Why would one be tired when one likes something?
:susPepe:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
it's not reliable tho
these days people are so scared of rejection and have low self esteem that they'd never think of being liked back
or just don't want to ruin the friendship and make it awkward
so it's better to just confess
i lucked out that dezy confessed to me but looking back i really should have confessed
I usually am always the one to confess too

I dont think it's always good to rush with it though.

If both like each other, things will happen naturally
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Send a nice message to someone

This life has twist and turns
But it's the sweetest mystery
When you're with me
We say a thousand words
But no one else is listening
I will be

Every night and every day
No matter what may come our way
We're in this thing together
The dark turns to light
We both come alive, tonight
I'm talking bout forever

Never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

- To my partner out there in the great big world.
:maheart:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Send a nice message to someone

This life has twist and turns
But it's the sweetest mystery
When you're with me
We say a thousand words
But no one else is listening
I will be

Every night and every day
No matter what may come our way
We're in this thing together
The dark turns to light
We both come alive, tonight
I'm talking bout forever

Never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

- To my partner out there in the great big world.
:maheart:
That sounds like Rick Astley
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread