I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (3 Viewers)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
At what age do you think you will die? Or what age do you want to die?

You want me to die so bad? :welp:
Anyways, there were times I thought I just wanted to live for a few more years - it didn't feel like I was really living, I was just killing time.
However, I want to live until at least sixty five now.
There's too much to experience.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
At what age do you think you will die? Or what age do you want to die?

You want me to die so bad? :welp:
Anyways, there were times I thought I just wanted to live for a few more years - it didn't feel like I was really living, I was just killing time.
However, I want to live until at least sixty five now.
There's too much to experience.
:sanapray:
I will get to harass you all these extra years then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread