I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (2 Viewers)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
You thought I was genuinely feeling it this time so not too sure about your God skills :llama_ramen:
Sometimes humans don't know what they're feeling, & you're a live example. :susPepe:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
how do i stop worrying about stuff?

Don't let your mind go out of control, otherwise you'll worry all the time.

When your internal voice starts talking like everything is going to fail, just change the voice to Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck voice.

If it starts talking about how you cant sleep, tell it to shut up.
It's because it doesn't stop talking about you not sleeping that you are not able to sleep.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
If you guys were historical figures?

@igloo is Alexander the Great
@la_mort_pour_vous is Lord Byron

And I am... idk, Garrincha is cool. I'm not a drunk though, but he was like the brazilian Wolverine of soccer.

I suck at soccer though.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Annoying things about kpop stans

I don't think I can say directly...

But some of them defend stuff that shouldn't be defended, just to maintain a comfortable position, let's say it like that :rosesmug:

And I'm not only talking about defending idols being harassed btw.

My point is people just should have some self ethics and not justify everything on "it makes me feel pleasure :sj_weary:"

Ok, you don't need to be an asshole to feel pleasure, you know.

Just saying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread