- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
not without modafickilHaven't you already mastered that?![]()
not without modafickilHaven't you already mastered that?![]()
:yooawoo: sounds like a child having fun |
Where's my seat, I am famous tooWhat famous three people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
H.P. LoveCraft, Nicola Tesla, & Isaac Asimov.![]()
She's an adult.
:yooawoo: sounds like a child having fun
Well, Yooa is a child........having fun in that emote.
![]()
Where's my seat, I am famous too![]()
I make the rules here.She's an adult.![]()
We are gonna have a meet up there anyway.
Maybe we can organise a party in Hell sometime.
You may join us there.
| If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose? |
Not for sure.We are gonna have a meet up there anyway.![]()
We are talking realistically here.Not for sure.
I'm still in Heaven administering my individuals.![]()
Then Hell doesn't exist.We are talking realistically here.![]()
But heaven does?Then Hell doesn't exist.![]()
You're a bit slow today, aren't you?But heaven does?![]()
Jasque and igloo both had their sajaegi turns, when will you