I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult.... (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe, something called feet. :susPepe: or a car :susPepe:
For working your feet, you need food, for that you need money.
For cars, you need money too.
So it's all on money. :irenecrazy:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
No.
It's a real location in Iceland.
The Sólheimasandur plane wreck.
Oh I thought it would be a sensitive issue to record in a place like that

I think it's old enough to not be a thing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread