- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
gratsEnding it with 1,400 replies.![]()
i didn't send this tho
dont worry, we'll forgive you this timei didn't send this tho![]()
hell yesWhat famous three people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
H.P. LoveCraft, Nicola Tesla, & Isaac Asimov.![]()
oof tea
Hey, how are you?two things:
1. Congrats on this super successful anon
2. seeing you all here makes me so nostalgic, I miss you guys![]()
Oh my Yves, Karma!two things:
1. Congrats on this super successful anon
2. seeing you all here makes me so nostalgic, I miss you guys![]()
turns out being a mom takes a hell lot of time lolOh my Yves, Karma!
It's been so long.
How have you been doing all this while?
You went missing in action.
We all missed you so much.
@KidLeader112 was asking if you had left the Forums.
And I had my doubts too.
But I'm really glad to see you here now.![]()
I saw that when I was like-spamming you.turns out being a mom takes a hell lot of time lol
I will try to be more active cause I really miss you guys and I want to know what's happening in everyone lives
I love to see this forum more active![]()
omg you're so sweet Morty you're gonna make me cryI saw that when I was like-spamming you.
Congratulations!
How's your baby doing?
I'm sure they're doing great, with you being the great Mother that you are.
This Forum is finally established into a successful platform.
We have over a thousand users now.
For now, the Forum's future looks bright.
As long as people like you are here, the peaceful & loving atmosphere of the Forum will be maintained.![]()
Im fine, except some few disturbancesI'm fine, busy but happy lol
what about you?![]()
I want to hear all about those few disturbance when I have the time, and if you want to share it with me of courseIm fine, except some few disturbances
You are always welcome here btw
I know right.omg you're so sweet Morty you're gonna make me cry
this forum deserves to be the most successful kpop forum on earth, all the wonderful people that worked so hard to make it possible deserves it
my baby is such a bright little soul, I will send you pics on private when I have the time![]()
Its mostly that things keep getting worse at my job, for silly things that could be avoidedI want to hear all about those few disturbance when I have the time, and if you want to share it with me of course
and thanks, I've always felt welcome here![]()
Should I be honored?
SureShould I be honored?