18+ I finally get what bias wrecker means (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cause this whole cb Junho has made me :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

Starting from car washing teasers




to wet shirt mv look



to smoothness of actual performance



and finally with the ADTOY fancam from the showcase..





I need some water :nekosweat: i definitely feel wrecked right now
(and i felt like this thread should be 18+ even if there isn't anything that would actually make it 18+...)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Junho has always been so good
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Berry chan thirst thread, what has the world come to :rosesmug:
Good good I like it :taesip:

Junho fancams have been going viral in Korea I think lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Berry chan thirst thread, what has the world come to :rosesmug:
Good good I like it :taesip:

Junho fancams have been going viral in Korea I think lol.
i know right., i have succumbed! :gyuripout:

going viral for good reason :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i know right., i have succumbed! :gyuripout:

going viral for good reason :sakUwu:
Good good let it all out :sj_weary:
I've been waiting to see thirsty Berry for a while now :lisalaugh:

You chose well tho, even tho I'm Taecyeon biased but Junho is fine :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread