- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I’m doing this for you Taeyong bby!!!okay time to purify your soul with this![]()
yes yes yes WHAT A FREAKING QUEENALL OF THE SNSD GIRLS!!! IT TOOK ME TWO MONTHS BUT I HAVE COLLECTED THEM ALL!!
now I just need to get the group badge + the subunits. but it's good to have all of the girls. @Minuteman you were right, it really doesn't take that long to get badges on here.
so i dont really know what else to say in this post but i wanted to make something to announce this momentous occasion. I'll end it off with saying SUNNY DESERVES A SOLO DEBUT AND SHE BETTER GET ONE SOON@kuroyuri
THANK YOUyes yes yes WHAT A FREAKING QUEEN
and YES SHE DOES
![]()
I'd buy the radio stations, so much logic, who cares about SM, Korea will make it happenTHANK YOU
What option did you choose in the poll though lol I’m curious.
don't be!~ you will get there soon. And I hope she gets her solo debut too!~All those badges, I’m intimidatedDon’t follow SNSD closely, but I wish she gets a solo, she deserves it
i don't need fixing. as clc would say "I love me, I like it, try me if you want"I will never leave her alone I must fix her
oh lol good choice. it was hard to come up with these poll options tbh, im lacking in creativity.I'd buy the radio stations, so much logic, who cares about SM, Korea will make it happen![]()
You’ve lived your whole life flawed you don’t know what it’s liked to be perfecti don't need fixing. as clc would say "I love me, I like it, try me if you want"
im not perfect. but i stan clc which makes up for it. :pandawatch:You’ve lived your whole life flawed you don’t know what it’s liked to be perfect
It only worsens the problemim not perfect. but i stan clc which makes up for it. :pandawatch:
i'll live with it. :pandawatch:It only worsens the problem
I suppose you are the one who’s suffering :llama_thug:i'll live with it. :pandawatch:
same but i really wanted to have them all.Amazing
I Stan too many groups![]()