I finally managed to get an AOA album (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Today I received both versions of AOA’s Bingle Bangle album. I managed to find these on Mercari and the seller was kind enough to offer me a good deal for them. It was $19 for both versions, but $28 was paid altogether because of shipping and a delivery fee. Nonetheless, I still think it was pretty fair considering that if these were brand new it would cost way more for both of them. I didn’t get all the inclusions and both albums and there are some dents on the albums (especially the white one), but I really don’t mind. I’m just really happy to have these since AOA was the first group I really loved :sanapray:

(Excuse the bad quality photos)

IMG_4681.jpeg
IMG_4682.jpg
IMG_4683.jpg
IMG_4684.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread